To love, to share. To learn from one another. To remind ourselves children are amazing gifts, beautiful amanah from Allah.

For every moment photographed, love is spread.

Alhamdulillah, for a chance waking up to beautiful little people, spoiling us with their big, big LOVE.

These are visual stories of our children. One week at a time. In shaa Allah.


Wednesday 30 April 2014

Week 17



Min Mohd

Oh darling, you bring so much joy to my life, I can't help it, I am so in love with this little man!!








Kamu tidak semestinya perlu dapat nombor satu di dalam kelas, memenangi piala acara sukan mahupun mewakili sekolah dalam acara badminton untuk membuat mama bangga denganmu. Tetapi dengan hanya melihat kamu membesar menjadi seorang yang penyayang, yakin, berani, perihatin dan baik hati, sudah cukup membuatkan ibumu ini tersenyum bangga. Sepertimana yang telah kamu lakukan di ladang itu tempoh hari.


How time flies.  I still could not believe my eyes sometime that you have grown this big.  I remember when I hold you for the first time.  I was beyond thrill.  As days passed by I felt like I have known you even before you were born.  I have loved you even before we have met.  I was head over heels.

Read more here

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP