To love, to share. To learn from one another. To remind ourselves children are amazing gifts, beautiful amanah from Allah.

For every moment photographed, love is spread.

Alhamdulillah, for a chance waking up to beautiful little people, spoiling us with their big, big LOVE.

These are visual stories of our children. One week at a time. In shaa Allah.


Saturday 19 September 2015

week 38 | EMOTIVE (13 - 19 September 2015)






Bad game, eh?






Min Mohd




 Zubye Rusli















Izlynne

Sometimes, in any given situation, I always think that bottling up my emotions is always the right thing to do. I have so much of it bottled up that sometimes I think my heart is going to 'explode' soon, which is quite the wrong thing and what makes it worse is when I don't do anything about it. I think I just don't have the right channel for it.

Watching you and your sisters is always a favourite thing of mine. I guess, everything that is bottled up inside me just drain away. You know that feeling, when you open a bottle of that icy cold Snapple and drink heartily; and how your thirst goes away and leaving you with that satisfaction of being refreshed - that is how you and your sisters make me, everytime I watch you three.

Just by watching you three easily makes me drift away with all your antiques and emotions that sometimes make me laugh my heart out. 

Thank you Hope, Strength and Faith - for letting me go through each day; always with a new perspective of life. I learn a lot from you.





0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP