To love, to share. To learn from one another. To remind ourselves children are amazing gifts, beautiful amanah from Allah.

For every moment photographed, love is spread.

Alhamdulillah, for a chance waking up to beautiful little people, spoiling us with their big, big LOVE.

These are visual stories of our children. One week at a time. In shaa Allah.


Saturday 21 March 2015

Week 12 | MOTION (15 - 21 Mar)









It was Saturday - your always busy day. Soccer practice in the morning and Islamic class in the afternoon. In the evening you brought home my favorite cheesecake because you said "it is Mother's Day today in this part of the world, I think" and you played me your unfinished-still-strugglin'-strummin' song.








Min Mohd




Zubye Rusli

ATV ride with dear cousin.






"Ivy, smile!"

You said that you have always preferred to play with older children, but seeing you with Ivy, I think you secretly enjoy the company of younger friends, too. Oh, how you clowned around. You even rolled on the ground, just being silly. All for your little cousin.



Izlin

Today's 'motions' are as proposed by three young members of the 'parliment' house:

1. I am still in holiday mode. I miss the boat and cidomo rides.
2. I am the princess in this house, so I can still be considered a baby.
3. What's wrong with all the women in this house?

No guess of who's saying which. ;)








That joy in your eyes.  Put a smile in my heart.  I just love seeing you cruise.   I hope one day I get to cruise with you.  But until I get to over come the fear of putting both my feet on the board, I guess I'll just remain behind the lens. Even Adik is catching up! Sigh I can only imagine the joy of the adrenalin rush - being able to fly with your feet. One day, in shaa Allah, I'll be joining you sweetheart. I can also imagine one day I see you cruising with your hijab on, that will be cool. My little young lady skater. Oh but I hope the time will not fly so soon! Please don't grow up too fast.

On the other note, I haven't tried panning for the longest time.  The last time probably back when I was taking pictures of sports. I wonder why I never thought of doing this while you skate with Daddy before? Alhamdulillah, glad that I finally thought about it. Got a few panning shots of you both that day.  But I definitely have a lot to improve till I get the image I truly love of you two. In shaa Allah.








Abang and his newfound love. Ghaz the man. My G Man. 



Fast fast fast ! Keep moving fast Asyraff ! I need a motion ! How to mommy? This big yellow thing sama berat (or maybe more berat) than me ! Errrr...look at that face expression -- I can hear the 'vrroommm' sound effect,LOL ~




0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP