To love, to share. To learn from one another. To remind ourselves children are amazing gifts, beautiful amanah from Allah.

For every moment photographed, love is spread.

Alhamdulillah, for a chance waking up to beautiful little people, spoiling us with their big, big LOVE.

These are visual stories of our children. One week at a time. In shaa Allah.


Saturday 27 June 2015

Week 26 | SUN FLARE (21 - 27 June)


Min Mohd


Zubye Rusli

Ramadhan di kampung. Kaillah kebahagiaan melalui hal-hal kecil yang engkau lalui saban hari, duhai anak. Kerna jika sedemikian sikapmu, apa pun kesulitan yang bakal kau tempuh, akan bisa engkau tersenyum dan senang pula mengucap syukur.









Beauty is not in the face, beauty is a light in the heart | Kahlil Gibran














Izlynne

Ibu is not so proud of this shot because I think it was not my best, but I was and still am very proud with the moment this shot was taken. I did not realise until I saw the photo on my camera screen.

Eversince the historic roller-coaster ride you took, somehow you have gained this inner strength and confidence. The moment this shot was taken was when you asked,

"Ibu, can I go to the space? I want to see the moon and stars." 

The sun flare seemed to appear alike an idea-bulb on you. Strength, good for you, baby! You are becoming braver each day. I am so proud of you. If exploring the moon and the stars is what you really want to do. I will let you. As long as you are happy. I will still love you.






"Your thoughts are your messages to the world. Just as the rays are the messages of the sun."
- Amit Ray



Linda Latip





Milin Kassim

Oh how beautiful is the light!
May it shine on you - showering with truth, kindness and love.
























Maznie

Boleh terbang,tapi tiap tiap terbang mesti pulang.













0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP