To love, to share. To learn from one another. To remind ourselves children are amazing gifts, beautiful amanah from Allah.

For every moment photographed, love is spread.

Alhamdulillah, for a chance waking up to beautiful little people, spoiling us with their big, big LOVE.

These are visual stories of our children. One week at a time. In shaa Allah.


Saturday 4 July 2015

Week 27 | A MEMORY (28 June - 4 July)


Kelak, sepasang kaki itu tidak lagi kekal kecil sebegini. Sepertinya yang Mama saksikan sejak awal kamu lahir hinggalah sekarang kamu sudah bersekolah. Ia membesar dan terus membesar. Seiring dengan waktu, begitu laju meninggalkan kita. Kelak saat kau sudah dewasa, dengan kaki itu kau kan melangkah keluar dari rumah ini. Menyusun dan mengharungi hidupmu sendiri. Ketika itu segala-gala yang mama miliki kini, hanya kan tinggal menjadi sebuah kenangan.

















Izlynne

In the future, when I would no longer be around, whenever you look at this photo, keep in your memory that I took this photo out of my endless love for you. 

Always.







You were the last grandchild he got to meet, the dearest one to him. Just after his funeral I found out that he kept a photo of you in his wallet and a couple more in one of his journals. I had no idea that he kept journals.  I remember reading beautiful things he wrote about me and I am absolutely sure he only hoped the best for you. It was on that day that I locked myself in the room and cried a good two hours of my life. 

It kinda broke my heart when you once said to me that you've forgotten how his voice sounded like because it has been too long. But then you would warm my heart with sudden remarks whenever you remember little things about him. Like when you were 9, we were at the Hallmark and you pulled out this supercool birthday card which says "For my grandson" and said, "Mommy, if Wan was still here today, am sure he'd buy this card for me." 

You were not even 3 when he left us. There are days where I would wish so hard that he'd still be here today and see what an amazing boy you've become. I wish harder that you'd be at least half the man he was, always sincere, humble, loving and kind to others. Above all, I wish the hardest that one day we would all be reunited with him in the highest Jannah.

Remember to always sedekah Al Fatihah for your Wan, okay?

Love, 
Mommy







A new tradition for you. 
Postcards for the loved ones back at home, from the travelling soul.







Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory - Dr.Seuss







Linda Latip







Min Mohd




Milin Kassim

Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish. And the Face of your Lord full of Majesty and Honour will abide forever. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny?
~Quran (55 : 26-28)

"My love,

One day, this will perish too.
But I do hope a moment like this will stay in your hearts for as long as you breathe.

Above all my love, I pray one day you two will be among the ones,

'..... whose faces will be glowing. Looking towards their Lord.' (Quran 75: 22-23)

Love always,
Mommy."



0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP