To love, to share. To learn from one another. To remind ourselves children are amazing gifts, beautiful amanah from Allah.

For every moment photographed, love is spread.

Alhamdulillah, for a chance waking up to beautiful little people, spoiling us with their big, big LOVE.

These are visual stories of our children. One week at a time. In shaa Allah.


Saturday 11 July 2015

Week 28 | A NIGHT IN RAMADHAN (5-11)


Siang terasa panjang, malam bagaikan singkat. Tidak sempat menanggalkan baju melayu kamu, pulang dari surau, begitu penat lalu terus kamu tertidur. Kepenatan yang berbaloi, tidak mengapa sayang. Manisnya nanti kamu kan dapat di hari kemudian. 

21 days.. Masyaallah, tabarakallah, you are doing great so far my son. Alhamdulillah.









26th Ramadhan | Less than 24 hours to balik kampung. Hati dah sampai rumah Opah.





Maznie





Milin Kassim

Do you wanna hear the story mommy?

Absolutely dear, and silently I pray;

O Allah, bless Kakak and Adik with the love for Quran, ameen.

"The month of Ramadhan [is that] in which was revealed the Qur'an, a guidance for the people and clear proofs of guidance and criterion. .." ~ Quran (2:185)












Izlynne

I am thankful for each Ramadhan. Alhamdulillah - but,Ramadhan reminds me of someone very dear to me and she is no longer around.

I pray that I am given the opportunity to see you again, Ramadhan, so that I can be with the people I love.

In shaa Allah.






"Forget me not, forget me not
 My petals, they are blue
 You'll remember me, you'll see
 And I'll remember you"
- Forget Me Not

How you heartily played and sang the song for your grandparents that evening. All because of the durians they brought from Rembau to Bangi as desserts after iftar. With such a passionate performance despite the simplicity of the melody as well as the lyrics, daddy and I would like to assure that they will forget you not, Khalish :'D

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP