To love, to share. To learn from one another. To remind ourselves children are amazing gifts, beautiful amanah from Allah.

For every moment photographed, love is spread.

Alhamdulillah, for a chance waking up to beautiful little people, spoiling us with their big, big LOVE.

These are visual stories of our children. One week at a time. In shaa Allah.


Saturday 31 October 2015

WEEK 44 | NOW IS BEAUTIFUL (25 - 31 OCT 2015)



Don't cry over the past, it's gone.
Don't stress about the future, it hasn't arrived.
Do your best to live in the now
and make it beautiful.
~Unknown











I love the fact that you would still think of your favourite people while having a great time. And I pray that such sweetness and thoughtfulness will never outgrow you.
Ameen.

Love,
Mommy





















Izlynne

Ayah was a bit shy when I told him I wanted to use this photo. I asked him, "Why?". He said, "Muka ayah tu...".

I told him, it does not matter. What matters to me is, I was the one who captured the moment. I love this rare moment of bonding. I love watching the sincerity of a father-daughter happiness.

To me, what I see right now, is beautiful.




Milin Kassim





Linda Latip







Min Mohd





Yes, you and I share a lip balm. No gender bias in our home and that is beautiful.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP