To love, to share. To learn from one another. To remind ourselves children are amazing gifts, beautiful amanah from Allah.

For every moment photographed, love is spread.

Alhamdulillah, for a chance waking up to beautiful little people, spoiling us with their big, big LOVE.

These are visual stories of our children. One week at a time. In shaa Allah.


Saturday 10 January 2015

week 2 | WHAT MAKES YOU SMILE (4-10 Jan)


This is what makes me smile,a big hug before saying goodbye...Have a great weekend everyone ! :)






I thought today I sing you two a song. A song especially for my beautiful girls.

."You are my sunshine,
My beautiful sunshine,
You make me smile when skies are grey,
You never know dear how much I love you,
O Allah please guide (and protect) my sunshine till Jannah (Heaven)."
Ameen.





Izlin

You smile, I smile.
I have so many beautiful pictures for this theme. I feel like putting them all. In the end, I chose this one because it definitely makes me smile.






"I know it is wet and the sun is not sunny, but we can have lots of good fun that is funny."
- Dr. Seuss, The Cat in the Hat

Khalish, life is interesting. One day, you may find yourself surrounded by a sea of happiness, only to be drowned by it the next day. I remember such an experience. Seeing me breathless, my closest chum, your daddy, shared the best way to the safety of the shore. "Swim not with frustration, but with fascination." Yes, all it took was a change of perspective. In the end, I was buoyed up by the positivity.

If that fails, just look at this photo, and you will smile at your own absurdity, the way I did and still do :)











Atuk is an avid reader. Reading habits run in the family. Hopefully Khaled will continue and follow his atuk's footsteps. As he saw his atuk reading, Khaled grabbed his book and walked towards him. Found his best spot, just a yard away, Khaled started flipping his book as though he understands every single words. That made the old man laugh hard.





That you are a heaven sent, my only one. 
That you are soft at heart, passionate. 
That you daydream just like me. 

Love, 
Mommy 





Assalamualaikum semua! Feeling a little intimidated and definitely inspired looking at all your amazing photos :).This is my entry for this week's theme. Nothing makes my day brighter and my face break into a smile than seeing my children interact with their father. 







I know. I'm late. Sorry everyone. But here's my take on what makes you smile. The sleeping daughter. Never fail to put a smile with a big awwwwww. Love you both so dearly. Mmmmmuah!







Losing is painful. Imagine the pain that this boy had to endure when we lost not one but three of our beloved kittens that we treat as our own family, in less than four days. He was the one who witnessed their birth, getting all excited looking after them everyday, and sadly in front of his eyes he watched them sick, dying and struggle for life. He tried his best to offer his helping hands to safe them, but suddenly they were all gone. Drastically. Forever. And with his both hands, he buried them saying goodbye for the last time.

You know that time was not easy for three of us. So what actually has made me smile? I smile watching him getting back on his feet again days after the incident ready to explore the adventures around him. With a strong willed he tried his best to embrace life with a pure joy in his heart. I smile because from his eyes, I could see how strong he was trying to hide his sadness - just because he didn't want me to be worried about him much. I smile because there was one day when I cried so hard, he reminded me "It's ok Mama. At least they are no longer in pain. I know they are in a good place now." Every soothing words he uttered after the tragic lost has made me smile, because I know my son is going to be ok. We both have faith that Allah will replace this sadness with something better in the future. We believe that. And that is what makes me smile once again.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP