To love, to share. To learn from one another. To remind ourselves children are amazing gifts, beautiful amanah from Allah.

For every moment photographed, love is spread.

Alhamdulillah, for a chance waking up to beautiful little people, spoiling us with their big, big LOVE.

These are visual stories of our children. One week at a time. In shaa Allah.


Saturday 24 January 2015

week 4 | PERSPECTIVE (18-24 Jan)


Dari perspektif kaca mata seorang Mama. Dia. Sekecil ini, dia sudah punya banyak angan-angan yang ingin digapai. Tiap kali meluahkannya, pasti disudahi dengan keyakinan tinggi yang  setiap hasratnya akan berada dalam genggaman satu hari nanti. Sebanyak mana mama ini terlalu takut untuk berada jauh darinya, sedalam itu jugalah harapan mama untuk melihat dia berani mengembangkan sayapnya, untuk terbang setinggi langit; pergilah anak... esok besar engkau merantaulah, pergilah lihat dunia, belajarlah, bawa pulang ilmumu, manfaatkan kepada setiap makhluk yang engkau jumpa. Gapailah setiap impian zaman kecilmu itu.



Min Mohd

See the world through the eyes of a child.
All things are possible.
You can be whatever you want to be.
Live in the moment.
Don’t over analyse.
Dare to dream.
Everything is exciting.
Everyday is a new day full of endless possibilities.






Izlin

Being a mother really offers you many colourful perspectives. You encounter countless different perspectives, day by day. Despite that, you still want to go through every single second of it without turning back. My perspectives of 'who' a mother is, changed, when I myself became a mother. Each mother, I am very sure, has their own respected perspectives of what a motherhood is. Only we, mothers, would know the 'needs and wants' of our children.

My perspectives of motherhood changed again when I lost my mama to cancer a few years ago. You thought you were strong, nevertheless, I never knew that at this age, I still badly need my mama to guide me in a lot of things, infact, in everything.

My eldest once told me, "I don't want you to die..." which took a blow onto me. If I selfishly need my mama now, let alone these little angels - definitely they need mothers more.
I pray to Allah SWT, that I am lent this life and soul for my children at a longer time, maybe perhaps until they don't need me anymore; because I know how it feels when your mother is no longer around.

Sometimes, I thought that I am strong, but deep down, I still need my mama. Al-Fatihah.













Maznie

Smile
Laugh
Repeat

Because laughing can bring you a new perspective !







Nish Halim

People seem to worry about self-expression that is somehow too personal.
Up close. Honest.
Sweetheart, YOU, will always be personal.






Milin Kassim

Mommy,
Mommy,
What do you see?

I see a big-hearted, strong-willed, witty, bright and cheerful child
showing me how much fun she had at kindy.

Learning excites her and it has become contagious she can't stop
but to bring the vibes home
- to mommy's surprise -
 nearly everyday!

And that gives mommy a big, cheery smile.
Looking at her cute, awesome child.





Linda Latip

The first love. My eternal love.

Be strong. Be wise. Be happy. Be you.

I love you my G-man.

Dah besar, katanya nak jadi mcm abah. The idol.






"Double cone, double happiness" you said. I was in awe with your expression, but I marvelled more at the philosophy behind your words. Then, you reminded me to connect my-inner-self with the present, to be conscious of my choices in life, and to embrace the goodness. Even in the littlest thing.





I always like to fall behind. It makes me feel safe when I have all of you within my view.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP