To love, to share. To learn from one another. To remind ourselves children are amazing gifts, beautiful amanah from Allah.

For every moment photographed, love is spread.

Alhamdulillah, for a chance waking up to beautiful little people, spoiling us with their big, big LOVE.

These are visual stories of our children. One week at a time. In shaa Allah.


Saturday 14 February 2015

week 7 | WET (8-14 Feb)




Abg Ghazi. The water baby. 
And, the new discovery this morning.
Adik, is also the baby dugong in the making -___-'
haha





The Crab, daddy and mommy named you.

Partly because you were born a Cancer. Mainly because you have always loved being in the water. Most of the times, you played in the swimming pool with the other children. Sometimes, when the pool was all yours, you created a world of your own.

Prancing, dancing, splashing.





Pure joy. A must do activity every time after washing your school shoes.






















 Izlin

I envy all the photos before mine as it was my dream shot - I dreamt of photographing them playing outdoor when I took the opportunities to spray them with water . However, my babies are all under the weather (sniff-sniff, cough, sneeze), I think I had to let go of the idea. This shot came by when I was thinking what would be the perfect idea/shot for this week's theme.
Hence, those wet, sticky lips.
My Faith was enjoying his cup of yogurt (praying that my photo suits this week's theme). :)

A WET sloppy kiss, anyone? ;)





Suddenly in need of a stylist. Because Baba (your unofficial barber since birth) or that Indian barber you sometimes go to couldn't give what you want.

Well, my Cheekyface, sometimes we must be clear on the "need" and the "want". A "need" is something you must have and cannot do without whereas the "want" is something not absolutely necessary but would be nice for you to have.

"Yes, okay, Mommy. I "need" to get a haircut and I "want" it to be like this (pointing to the photo of a rock star I couldn't remember who), can? "

Talk about being sensible, eh? Hmm... anak mommy dah besar.



Maznie


Bila sesekali dapat jumpa swimming pool,macam ni lah jadinya,berendam sampai kecut !










Min Mohd

Hero mama nyanyi pada mama...

You had my heart, and we'll never be worlds apart
Maybe in magazines, but you'll still be my star
Baby 'cause in the dark, you can't see shiny cars
And that's when you need me there
With you, I'll always share

Because when the sun shines, we'll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be your friend
Took an oath, I'ma stick it out to the end

Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
You can stand under my umbrella









Milin Kassim


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP