To love, to share. To learn from one another. To remind ourselves children are amazing gifts, beautiful amanah from Allah.

For every moment photographed, love is spread.

Alhamdulillah, for a chance waking up to beautiful little people, spoiling us with their big, big LOVE.

These are visual stories of our children. One week at a time. In shaa Allah.


Saturday 21 February 2015

week 8 | BEAUTIFUL MESS (15-21 Feb)


Izlin
A mess.

Almost two years ago, when I made the decision, some said I was crazy. If they see me now, some would say that my life is a mess. Friends would say that I have no time for a coffee or gossip session anymore. Some would say that I do not put on make-up anymore. I don't keep myself up-to-date with fashion sometimes, let alone what's going on around the world; and to some, I look pregnant all the time! LOL!

There are baskets of fresh laundry waiting to be folded. No matter how I clean, there would always be dirt. Soiled diapers, stained school uniforms, unkempt living hall; 24-7, around the clock, I work non-stop - for this mess.

My life is a mess, yes. Letting go of some things that I love to do. Letting go of some things that I would love to do. Ah, those things can wait.

My life is a mess, yes - but I am loving this mess.
To me, it's a beautiful mess.





Cheekyface,
Sometimes, what will mess you up in life is the picture in your head of how things are supposed to be. Remember, a beautiful thing is never perfect. 

Love, 
Mommy











Clock is ticking, the hours are going by and the time is passing. The days are long, but the years are short. In 10 to 20 years from now, I know I will never get to see this again. I will miss you being like this terribly. I want to embrace this moment, the messy beautiful life we have created together.






"Wow, I look awesome being covered in fifteen hundred sands!"
- Khalish, the messy boy with messy grammar and messy number sense.







Milin Kassim

You.
In your element. Almost every day.
After school. Weekend. Or during holiday
Like this one at your grandparents.
And even when you are not feeling well.
Like this day.
Chicken pox does not stop you.
Seeing you - and your kakak - like this.
I do not mind the mess.
Because it's just so, so
Beautiful.






Maznie


Sshhh...do not disturb,my little Picasso's is busy try to finished his beautiful 'mess-terpiece' !



Linda Latip


My little beautiful mess.
Dedek kodek cedokdek. 

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP