To love, to share. To learn from one another. To remind ourselves children are amazing gifts, beautiful amanah from Allah.

For every moment photographed, love is spread.

Alhamdulillah, for a chance waking up to beautiful little people, spoiling us with their big, big LOVE.

These are visual stories of our children. One week at a time. In shaa Allah.


Saturday 7 February 2015

week 6 | PORTRAIT (1-7 Feb)

Min Mohd















Maznie


February 7,2015

It's Saturday.
It's a sunny day.
 And  it's sooooo windyyyyyyyyy !
So mommy had an idea,I've removed the night curtain so that the sunlight may enter and illuminate the room space,and then ;

"Asyraff,jom main dengan angin"
"Kat mana?"
"Kat tepi tingkap"

* big grin *






 Zubye Rusli

Nine going to ten. You are kind. You are brave. You are my favorite wonderful gift of all time. I love you so much that my heart might explode. No matter what age you'll be, in my heart you are forever be my baby!







 Izlin
Hope, Strength and Faith : Portraits of my life.
Hope has always been there since day one. She who has never once shed darkness so as to let me know that I will survive - constantly making sure that there's light at the end of the tunnel; to believe that there's always hope. Hope is (extremely) determined, passionate and ambitious. Always believing in herself.


Strength - joyous, happy-go-lucky though shy and timid. Nevertheless, she is the one who keeps me going strong since day one. She is different; lovable and funny. Whenever I see her, I know, I am strong. She is the one who keeps giving me that constant nudge - an assurance that I am a 'hero'.


Faith is special. His presence into this world shows that Allah listens. No matter how long it takes, no matter how unclear some path might seem to you - keep your faith. Whatever discrepancies, whatever tests come to you - keep your faith. Patience is the key and that is the most obvious characteristic I see in Faith.


They are indeed the portraits of my life.






In your ihram at Miqat Bir Ali, Madinah, January 31, 2015.

Aniq Zariff Zulkifli, 
May you be the coolness of our eyes, always.
Ameen, Ya Rabb Al A'lameen.


















Shine bright.
Just like the way.
You are.
Remember, you are not made for this world.
You are made for the Heaven.
To finally return Home, to your Creator.
For Eternity.
May Allah protect your soft, gentle heart.
The heart that love and fear Allah.
That you are always
Hopeful
of His Forgiveness, and Mercy.
That you will stay
True
To who you are.
No matter
How much this worldly life,
try to deceive, and pull you down.
Live up to your name.
A light, 
so beautiful.
Pure, and protected.
Joining 
among the many,
whom their faces will be glowing,
Looking towards 
Allah.






“And the life of this world is nothing but play and amusement. But far better is the house in the hereafter for those who are Al-Muttaqun (the pious). Will you not then understand?” (Quran, Al-An’aam: 32)





Linda Latip


Ummeh love you dedek!






Siblings, since 2008. 





What can I say, she is my favourite subject =)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP