To love, to share. To learn from one another. To remind ourselves children are amazing gifts, beautiful amanah from Allah.

For every moment photographed, love is spread.

Alhamdulillah, for a chance waking up to beautiful little people, spoiling us with their big, big LOVE.

These are visual stories of our children. One week at a time. In shaa Allah.


Saturday 2 May 2015

Week 18 | BLUR (26 April-2 May)


There was a time,when suddenly someone asked me,where do you see yourself/life should be in five years from now??? For a few seconds my thought are blur... --- "may be...when I wake up every morning and I can see my child lying and smiling next to me.May be.May be."And today after several years,I am proud to be a full-time mother of one ! Remember that every single words came out from your mouth it's dua'.





Sebab ada waktu-waktunya, segalanya kelihatan kabur. Jalan di hadapan tidak nampak jelas. Hendak melangkah pun terasa perit. Namun, itu bukan selamanya. Di setiap kesedihan ada yang indah menanti di hadapan. Setiap kehilangan ada yang lebih baik Tuhan gantikan. Sebab Tuhan itu Maha Baik. Tidak selamanya dibiarkan hari mendung dicurah hujan. Dikirimkan matahari untuk bersinar kembali. Memberi harapan baru, satu kekuatan, yang hidup ini perlu diteruskan.




Linda Latip






Min Mohd




Milin Kassim

That Look. That Smile. That Confident.
When you get to cruise.
Like a little bird, who finally gets its wings.
To fly.
Soaring high.






Nish Halim

Check mate, mommy!
Say what?!




Izlynne

As blur as how the future might be, I can still see all of you there. I pray to Allah, I will be there with you.






You may not know the truest definition of friendship yet, but there is no blurred line when it comes to who your best friends are. Always daddy and mommy. 

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP