To love, to share. To learn from one another. To remind ourselves children are amazing gifts, beautiful amanah from Allah.

For every moment photographed, love is spread.

Alhamdulillah, for a chance waking up to beautiful little people, spoiling us with their big, big LOVE.

These are visual stories of our children. One week at a time. In shaa Allah.


Saturday 9 May 2015

Week 19 | PICNIC (3-9 May)





On the last night your Opah was here, I baked her favourite marble cake, your favourite cheese nachos and we had a lil' picnic in the living room. Baba was the lighting guy following my orders like I was the Tuan Direktor Ahmad Nesfu as Opah fondly calls me when I get behind my cam.  We took hundreds of photos (because I was struggling shooting in the dark on manual mode) and you cracked a few jokes with Opah, as always, teasing her. Am not sure how well have I captured all the moments we have spent together for us to recall it someday, but know that I will have this on record forever: I am so blessed to be your mother and so so grateful that I am my mother's daughter. 

Love,
Mommy





Linda Latip

Our perfect sunday on the beach. Picnic yeay!






To you, a weekend in Rembau would not be a weekend in Rembau without being at the backyard. Running, rolling, and, if it rains, reading. Be it with your cousins or simply alone.

The backyard again one fine day last week. No cousin around, but you still enjoyed yourself. Atuk and Wan were entertained with your senseless three-level football. Daddy and I were happy to be under the shade with you during tea time. 

Now, I dream of a house with such a beautiful yard where you may play and picnic every day.





Someone is having a tea party with her picnic friends when she suddenly realizes,
"Oh no, I haven't done my homework!"



Izlynne

As much as a picnic that rhymes with (a) food;
You don't think that's the idea, of point or a two;
Your picnic involves animals - it is a must do;
That's when you feed them - I am sure you will do!




And we break a cliche picnic rule by doing it on a balcony,facing the pool and a wide blue ocean,a balcony picnic ! 



Min Mohd

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP