To love, to share. To learn from one another. To remind ourselves children are amazing gifts, beautiful amanah from Allah.

For every moment photographed, love is spread.

Alhamdulillah, for a chance waking up to beautiful little people, spoiling us with their big, big LOVE.

These are visual stories of our children. One week at a time. In shaa Allah.


Saturday 16 May 2015

Week 20 | HERO (10-16 May)



Khalish, when I was your age, one of my favourite television series was The Incredible Hulk. The idea of a scientist whose temperament and appearance were affected by a failed experiment was simply amusing to a child. But then again, my seven-year-old self was easily amused with everything.

Years later, came The Avengers. I have entered my 30's at that time. Superheroes did not give me the same excitement any longer. Until I found out that one of the characters in the aforementioned movie was The Incredible Hulk. Exclamation marks. After all, I was reminded of my childhood character. I also remembered the real reason of my admiration towards Hulk. It was the way he overcame challenges in life. 

Unlike in 2012, I was not able to join daddy and you to watch Avengers: Age of Ultron this year. Knowing how I missed Hulk, you entertained me by re-enacting the scenes from the movie. Never mind the forgotten script. I preferred your version. The aisle of the toy shop was more interesting than the cinema, too. 

At the end of your performance, you gave me a look. Your eyes were fierce behind the mask. "I am truly sad, truly mad to go now, but I know we will see each other again."







What makes Superman a hero is not that he has power, but that he has the wisdom and the maturity to use the power wisely. Seeing how you have endured your school years (so far) in this challenging land, I must say you are a Superman yourself. Keep it sincere and always reach out to help others okay?That's a super power that will win you in the world herein and hereafter.
#proudmommy





Izlynne

As much as you look up to me - when you need me to spread the butter on your bread, when you need me to unzip your uniform, when you need me to mend your broken toys, when you need me to feed you - as if I am the only hero who could save you; as much of that I break down and cry. How can someone so imperfect as me, be the 'hero' of these three little person? 

The truth is, YOU are the actual hero because without you needing me, I won't be able to do what you ask me to do. Without you requesting me, I might not know the solutions to even half of the problem that you need my help with. 

To my heroes - Hope, Strength and Faith. Thank you for saving me.




Maznie

A mom is a son's first love,and dad is a son's first HERO.







Min Mohd





Linda Latip

We dedicated this post to our HERO.

love you Abah

xx




 Zubye Rusli

Kenapa hero? Sebab tiap kalinya Abah tiada di rumah, kamu menawarkan diri untuk 'menjaga' mama tika malam datang, kita tidur sama-sama. Kan semangat pahlawan nampaknya itu?





Milin Kassim

One fine day,

"Daddy, I have one question. 

Do you know who is the best human (ever lived) on earth?"





0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP