To love, to share. To learn from one another. To remind ourselves children are amazing gifts, beautiful amanah from Allah.

For every moment photographed, love is spread.

Alhamdulillah, for a chance waking up to beautiful little people, spoiling us with their big, big LOVE.

These are visual stories of our children. One week at a time. In shaa Allah.


Saturday 5 December 2015

WEEK 49 | HOME, THEY SAY, IS WHERE THE HEART IS (29NOV - 5DEC)


Home, I say, is wherever I'm with you. You both. Because there is where my heart resides.





Min Mohd










Nish Halim








Maznie

Home is where the heart can laugh without shyness.Home is where the heart's tears can dry at their own pace.



















Izlynne

Home. How do you define home? 

Some would regard a structure covered with walls and a rooftop is home. Some would say, home is when you fly back home to your own country from somewhere. I would have a rather vice-versa situation. Someone's heart is my home.

These four people are where my home is. In their hearts where they 'house' me from all the negativities - where I can find happiness, where I can be crazy, where I can cry my heart out and do anything that comforts me without prejudice.

A single second of me thinking about my life without them, shudders me. I don't know what will happen to me - because I don't know where will I go or where to go.

Their hearts are my home. Without them, I lost my home.




0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP