To love, to share. To learn from one another. To remind ourselves children are amazing gifts, beautiful amanah from Allah.

For every moment photographed, love is spread.

Alhamdulillah, for a chance waking up to beautiful little people, spoiling us with their big, big LOVE.

These are visual stories of our children. One week at a time. In shaa Allah.


Saturday 12 December 2015

WEEK 50 | WHEN YOU DO WHAT YOU LOVE ( 6 - 12 Dec)

Maznie

When you do what you love ; it's called passion.




Zubye Rusli

Merendam badan dalam air masin. Menanam kaki ke dalam butir pasir. Menjemur diri di bawah terik matahari. Bukanlah hari-hari kita berpeluang. Tapi sesekali kesempatan itu datang, kau ibarat sudah tidak mahu pulang.






Nish Halim




Min Mohd
 


























Izlynne

You are just like me. We are not that comfortable being in front of the lense, but I love having you in front of my lense.

I love preserving memories, and I am glad you love helping me do that. It's kind of a rare occasion to see you give your best smile except when I am the one behind the lense. 

That's you holding your own photo, most probably taken at the same spot, five years back.

To more memories preserved!




0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP